TUG Meeting - Mon, 04/19/2021 1:00pm-3:00pm #cal-reminder

TUG@SKCGS.groups.io Calendar <TUG@...>

Reminder: TUG Meeting

When: Monday, 19 April 2021, 1:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Virtual: Google Meet, with Closed Captioning

View Event

Organizer: Education@...

Carol Freidel will demonstrate  how to use the cluster tool of My Heritage. How to download the data, how to make the .zip file excel spreadsheet more user friendly, and then how to use the cluster information to help with research, and finally how to upload it into DNA Painter.

If you do not have a MyHeritage subscription, they are free at MyHeritage.com. If you have DNA uploads, there is a small fee. Trees of up to 1000 people are also free.
DNAPainter.com is also free.

Remember to add your login information to your DNA cheat sheet! Copy this and fill it out if you have not already. We did this in the Genetic Genealogy Group so some TUG members may not have it yet. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lCeespvlGumqC0Vom3XZDlzQulntE3Sk3pSUTFGbB8E/edit?usp=sharing

To join the meeting, click or paste into your browser: https://meet.google.com/wtr-umpc-xxc?authuser=0&hs=122
Or join by phone. Call US) +1 386-603-2516‬ PIN: ‪229 602 995‬#