From: TUG@SKCGS.groups.io <TUG@SKCGS.groups.io> on behalf of Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 7:32 PM
To: TUG@skcgs.groups.io <TUG@skcgs.groups.io>
Subject: [TUG] So excited to share this video about searching FamilySearch

Hi all, I was doing some research for Monday's meeting about using the "Deep web" of FamilySearch unindexed images and found a *fabulous* video that covers this and more. I urge you to watch the first half of Finding Elusive Records in FamilySearch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn2VY-wSfkw before Monday's meeting. The last half is also tremendous, but covers how to find records which *are* indexed. If you were able to listen to Jill Morelli's presentation, this will be a bit of a brushup.

I'll add it to the meeting notes right now, but this gives you another day to watch and listen. I found the sound level pretty low, so you might need earphones.

All the best,

Valorie