Topics

Proper mask

MARYLYNN STRICKLAND

Hahahahaha! The nice thing about virtual meetings is that no mask is necessary!

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 11:03 AM MARYLYNN STRICKLAND <mlstrick2@...> wrote:

Janet Corcoran

Bless you all in Washington State from Iowa.  I have enjoyed some of your webinars.  Sunday I was lucky enough to view a large photography exhibit on the American West at my local art museum, the Figge.  It is a fabulous exhibit sponsored by the Tacoma Art Musem.  It includes some historic photography.  Sunday at 3:00 there were only three of us in the museum, so I had the exhibit all to myself.
We are even more truly blessed to have the art collection from the University of Iowa because of their bad flood eight years ago.  I believe the $50,000,000 Jackson Pollack is still at the Smithsonian, but we had it for quite a while.  The University was able to acquire it from Peggy Guggenheim for $100 shipping when she relocated to Venice.
Thank you for your support of the arts-and genealogy.
Janet Corcoran