Topics

membership

MARYLYNN STRICKLAND

It appears that some people are having trouble accessing the membership form to join or renew their membership.  The simplest method is to go to our website skcgs.org and choose Membership from the column on the left.  The form is there along with instructions for sending it online or by mail.

Thanks, plus we still have lots of volunteer opportunities available.  Don't be shy; you may be the answer we've been looking for!

MARYLYNN

Trish Sowards <trishseaward@...>

Greetings:

I went to join since I have been enjoying the meetings, having been referred by my friend, Alexis.  (We were usually at the family hx centers on Saturdays until the coronavirus hit.)  I could not make this work.  I could download the form but it was not interactive, I could not figure out a way to change this to an Adobe form and I could not open the site it directed one to open in order to send it.

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 11:26 AM MARYLYNN STRICKLAND <mlstrick2@...> wrote:
It appears that some people are having trouble accessing the membership form to join or renew their membership.  The simplest method is to go to our website skcgs.org and choose Membership from the column on the left.  The form is there along with instructions for sending it online or by mail.

Thanks, plus we still have lots of volunteer opportunities available.  Don't be shy; you may be the answer we've been looking for!

MARYLYNN

MARYLYNN STRICKLAND

Hi Trish,

I have just tested the procedure in three browsers—new Edge, Forefox and Chrome.

In Edge, it didn’t give the interactive even though it said it was .pdf.  Strange!

Firefox gave me the option of opening the document in Firefox (no) or Adobe Acrobat (yes).

Chrome just opened in Adobe with the tools on the side.  Choose Fill & Sign and you get interactive.

When you finish the form, do a Ctrl S and save the document to your desktop or wherever then click on forms@... and an email window opens.  You then insert or attach the copy of the form you saved to your desktop.

Rich and Michele--the test form that just came through is just that, a test of my remembering how to figure this out!  Since I got a copy of it, it worked.

Trish and anyone else having trouble using this method, you can always print it out and mail it but then I have to go to the post office to get it and forward it to Michele.  LOL  We are very happy to welcome you, no matter how you choose to join.

MaryLynn

[...]

Thanks but I didn't get those options with Firefox so I'll have to mail it unless somebody can tell me a fix.