Event: Research Workshop ~~ IN-PERSON - RSVP REQUIRED - Friday, November 18, 2022 #cal-reminder

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Reminder: Research Workshop ~~ IN-PERSON - RSVP REQUIRED

When:
Friday, November 18, 2022
1:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Kent Family History Center, 12817 SE 256th St., Kent, WA

Organizer: Winona Laird winonalaird@... 253-631-3252

View Event

For SKCGS Members only

In-person research at the Kent Family History Center ~  RSVP in advance to Winona Laird (253) 631-3252

Come to the Kent Family History Center at the Kent Stake Center, 12817 SE 256 St., Kent, after either emailing or calling Winona to expect you. Please do this monthly so that we can plan ahead!

RSVP required: to Winona Laird winonalaird@...  or 253-631-3252