Topics

Black Diamond History

While looking at something else, I found https://blackdiamondhistory.wordpress.com/

Very nice site full of articles about Black Diamond from the more recent past to quite long ago.

Valorie

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 7:54 PM Valorie Zimmerman via groups.io <valorie.zimmerman=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
While looking at something else, I found https://blackdiamondhistory.wordpress.com/

Very nice site full of articles about Black Diamond from the more recent past to quite long ago.

Valorie

I thought I would save and share my research and remind folks that one of the powerful tools provided by Groups.io is a wiki for our group, at https://skcgs.groups.io/g/Society/wiki/Home

I don't know if we'll need more than one big page, but for now, feel free to add links you have found useful. I've really only filled out Black Diamond, but will add more, especially direct links to some of our blog posts over the past couple of years.

If you don't want to login and edit the wiki yourself, just send good links to the list and I'll add them.

Thanks!

Valorie

PS: you should be able to check that wiki page without logging in.