Event: King County Library System Event: Uncovering Community Stories from Railroad History - Wednesday, 12 May 2021 #cal-invite

Society@SKCGS.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

King County Library System Event: Uncovering Community Stories from Railroad History

When:
Wednesday, 12 May 2021
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Virtual, via Zoom

Organizer: KCLS (Vicki Heck, Librarian) vaheck@...

Uncovering Community Stories from Railroad History

Learn about our local Pacific Northwest Railroad Archive and the stories and treasures it holds. Access to railroad records can expose new dimensions to genealogy research, local history and communities. This presentation will get you started on learning more about railroad history in the Pacific North West.

Registration is required: https://kcls.bibliocommons.com/events/605e08ead8233a450061c85d

Suzanne Malek

Is this meeting presentation open to guest?

Thank you.

Sue

On Apr 27, 2021, at 11:51 PM, Society@SKCGS.groups.io Calendar via groups.io <noreply@...> wrote:

King County Library System Event: Uncovering Community Stories from Railroad History

When:
Wednesday, 12 May 2021
6:00pm to 7:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Virtual, via Zoom

Organizer: KCLS (Vicki Heck, Librarian) vaheck@...

Uncovering Community Stories from Railroad History

Learn about our local Pacific Northwest Railroad Archive and the stories and treasures it holds. Access to railroad records can expose new dimensions to genealogy research, local history and communities. This presentation will get you started on learning more about railroad history in the Pacific North West.

Registration is required: https://kcls.bibliocommons.com/events/605e08ead8233a450061c85d

<Mail Attachment.ics><invite.ics>

MaryLynn Strickland <mlstrick7@...>

Yes, you do need to register at the link that begins bibliography etc.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 6:42 PM Suzanne Malek <suzanne@...> wrote:
[...]

Yes, Sue, everybody is welcome.  You do need to register at

Sorry, Siri didn't understand bibliocommons!

MaryLynn