Updated Wiki Page: 2020 SKCGS Meetings #wiki-notice

Society@SKCGS.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

The wiki page 2020 SKCGS Meetings has been updated by Valorie Zimmerman.

Reason: corrected attendence totals for 23 Nov Chat

Compare Revisions

Last night I created a new wiki page for our 2020 meetings: General Membership meetings, Genealogy Chats with links to notes and attendance if available. Also added are our joint KCLS/SKCGS classes. The SIG and User Groups have their own wiki pages in their subgroups.

Please correct or update as necessary. More note links and attendance figures would be welcome. Looking at our statistics over time gives us an idea of what's working, and what we need to adjust so we can better meet the needs of our members and the communities we serve.