Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that all reading this had a wonderful holiday. Even if you did not, sometimes the "disasters" are the most memorable.

Although my husband and I were unable to gather in person with our children, we did manage a Jitsi call which was great! The genealogy research in my son-in-law Jason managed to sneak in, and I just got off the phone with him, after dinner. When his mom called him, he asked her some questions about her family, and got some answers!

Maybe eventually we can get some pictures too. :-)

All the best,

Valorie

Sherrie Evans

And the best to you as well. Just my dad and I here tonight. But kind of nice that it is quiet 😊

Sherrie Evans
PO Box 84
Black Diamond, WA 98010
360-886-6918
sherrie.evans@...

I hope that all reading this had a wonderful holiday. Even if you did not, sometimes the "disasters" are the most memorable.

Although my husband and I were unable to gather in person with our children, we did manage a Jitsi call which was great! The genealogy research in my son-in-law Jason managed to sneak in, and I just got off the phone with him, after dinner. When his mom called him, he asked her some questions about her family, and got some answers!

Maybe eventually we can get some pictures too. :-)

All the best,

Valorie

Patricia Gwin

I also was very quiet until a zoom call. We managed to have six rectangles (not counting me) and I was able to speak with three of my children and see how much four grandchildren have grown. It also included my brother and his family. It was nice and I'm thankful all are well.
Patricia