Event: Persons of Interest #Research Opportunity #cal-invite #research

Society@SKCGS.groups.io Calendar <Society@...>

Persons of Interest #Research Opportunity

When:
Monday, 31 August 2020
1:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the fifth Monday

Where:
https://meet.google.com/zkj-fphx-qky?hs=122&authuser=0

Organizer: SKCGS Education Team Education@...

First meeting of a new group: Persons of Interest #ResearchOpportunity

If you have a Person of Interest you would like the group to help you with:
  • Send an email to this group with a good, descriptive subject line ending with #ResearchOpportunity
  • In the body of the email or in a Google doc you link us to, tell us everything you know in a timeline
Whether or not you have a Person of Interest, show up Monday August 31st at 1 pm PDG ready to help out your fellow researchers.

Hi folks, I hope we get some interest and attendance next week to this new meeting. More below:

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 9:13 PM Society@SKCGS.groups.io Calendar <Society@skcgs.groups.io> wrote:

Persons of Interest #Research Opportunity

When:
Monday, 31 August 2020
1:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the fifth Monday

Where:
https://meet.google.com/zkj-fphx-qky?hs=122&authuser=0

Organizer: SKCGS Education Team Education@...

First meeting of a new group: Persons of Interest #ResearchOpportunity

If you have a Person of Interest you would like the group to help you with:
  • Send an email to this group with a good, descriptive subject line ending with #ResearchOpportunity
  • In the body of the email or in a Google doc you link us to, tell us everything you know in a timeline
Whether or not you have a Person of Interest, show up Monday August 31st at 1 pm PDG ready to help out your fellow researchers.

I have a Person of Interest: My great-aunt Effie McBee Todhunter, Heather, Pople, Hunt. I've created a research plan for her here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q_QGLLDb71XAHjWucu_wH8QeLxvjuaNRJ74tyMs8DpU/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone with the link can comment, and I hope if you have ideas or help for me, you will! I got the template for this research plan from Family History Fanatics: https://www.familyhistoryfanatics.com/post/John-Townley-Brick-Wall. I'm open to improving on the research plan itself, too!

I will not be with you in the genealogy chat today; I'm leaving for a dentist appointment in a few minutes. It's unfortunate that I have to miss, but I've not seen my dentist for months! It will be good to come home with clean teeth. :-)

Thanks for your creativity and help,

Valorie