Event: KCLS Event: Coming To America, presented by Barbara Mattoon - Thursday, 20 August 2020 #cal-invite

Society@SKCGS.groups.io Calendar <Society@...>

KCLS Event: Coming To America, presented by Barbara Mattoon

When:
Thursday, 20 August 2020
6:00pm to 7:30pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Register here: https://kcls.bibliocommons.com/events/5f2d9a878c81ad450050b78d

Organizer: King County Library System dyabrown@...

For adults.

Presented by Barbara Mattoon and South King County Genealogical Society.

The United States has primarily been peopled by immigrants. Locating the records of our ancestors is an important part of our genealogical research. This presentation discusses research tactics to help you locate your immigrants ancestor's arrival records and explore the many resources available in books, online, and in repositories.

Barbara Mattoon is a genealogist, family historian, world traveler, photographer, amongst many other titles. Washington has been her lifelong home - except for brief sojourns in California, Texas, and Arkansas. Barbara is President of the South King County Genealogical Society.