Topics

50% genealogy book sale

Marilyn Schunke

I just completed my Genealogy Research of Pittsburgh Exploring American Quaker Records week-long institute.
An attendee suggested we check out Selby Publications. EVERYTHING is 50% off. Checks must be made out to Phyllis Selby as she has shut down the business account.
I just ordered 6 books for $77, including shipping.
She is a delightful lady to deal with.
Happy book shopping
Marilyn Schunke

Michelle Lyons