Re: How is everyone?

Cheri Sayer <cheri.sayer@...>

Hi Valorie and group!

I'm fine, my trip to San Diego was just before all the event cancellations, and went just fine.   Mostly at home, with an occasional trip out into the world.  On Tues, me, Rich and Winona will visit Renton Tech College to go over set up and A/V requirements for the Seminar.  See some of you next Sat for the Seminar meeting.

Good find on FamilySearch!

Cheri

On Sunday, March 15, 2020, 03:02:05 PM PDT, Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@...> wrote:

I've been sending notices to the group but have gotten little feedback. How is everyone doing?

I've been well, and busy writing and researching, lately on my Swedish lines. Look at this wonderful photo I found last night of my great grandfather's sister, Helena Sophia Käll Karlsson 1863 - 1936. She passed the year before Charles Schell died in Seattle. Thanks to the new films available on FamilySearch, I was able to get his death certificate. :-)

Please tell the rest of us how you are.

All the best,

Valorie

Join Society@SKCGS.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.