Re: SKCGS June events

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 11:10 AM Sherrie Evans <sherrie.evans@...> wrote:

Thanks for my first webinar today. It was great.  I am the “newbie” today and as a note, in addition to my personal family searches I volunteer at the Black Diamond museum. We are currently working on finding records for black families from the town of Franklin.  If you have information on that my contact info is below.

Also – we are not open now, but as soon as we do we certainly welcome you to visit us!

Sherrie Evans
PO Box 84
Black Diamond, WA 98010
360-886-6918
sherrie.evans@...

Hi Sherrie, it's good to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Land and tax records might be useful.

Historical Court and legal records are held by the King County Archives, some of which might be available via email.

King County has a pretty good page with guides to all the public records, and even a service where you can ask about something via email, and they send you to the proper agency: https://www.kingcounty.gov/services/licenses-permits-records/records.aspx

Valorie

Join Society@SKCGS.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.