Another genealogy research mystery novel

Hi folks, today on Roots-l (yep, it still exists! now on groups.io) I heard about this book: Murder Once Removed by S. C. Perkins, and our KCLS has it for Kindle! I'm next in line to get it. :-)

The review on KCLS begins, "S.C. Perkins' Murder Once Removed is the captivating first mystery in the Ancestry Detective series, in which Texas genealogist Lucy Lancaster deals with murders in both the past and present." https://kcls.bibliocommons.com/item/show/2023486082

Valorie

Join Society@SKCGS.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.