I haven’t had any trouble accessing the free videos.
Trying registering and see if that helps, no money required unless you want everything.
Katie

On May 20, 2020, at 12:01 AM, Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@...> wrote:

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 11:33 AM rebecca dare via groups.io <rdare2@...> wrote:
Are there some good points you can share -- I can't watch the video without being a member of Legacy. Maybe we'll talk about it in TUG today. Thanks, Rebecca

Well shoot, I thought since it was 5 minutes it would be free. Perhaps I'll write a short blog post about it, since now I know how to do it! I will credit the webinar author, of course. :-)

Valorie

On Monday, May 18, 2020, 06:59:39 AM PDT, Winona Laird <w-laird@...> wrote:

I've been using World Cat for years a good site.
Winona
From: TUG@SKCGS.groups.io <TUG@SKCGS.groups.io> on behalf of Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 6:52 PM
To: SKCGS@groups.io <SKCGS@groups.io>; TUG@skcgs.groups.io <TUG@skcgs.groups.io>
Subject: [TUG] Instant Bibliographies on WorldCat

Have any of you used this? I never heard of it before! Browsing around in the short webinars in Legacy webinars, I found:

Instant Bibliographies on WorldCat by Gena Philibert-Ortega, 7 minutes - https://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=1439

Gena Philibert-Ortega seems to do a *lot* of these short lectures on useful features of websites and techniques. Before listening, I didn't even know you could make an account on WorldCat or why I would want to.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her

--