Re: Recommended Youtube Genealogy Channels

Haha! I was on my way to bed, and I do sleep 8 hours most nights! -v

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 8:22 AM Karen Harrison <pnkharrison@...> wrote:
Nice list- I like to watch the videos when I am working in the kitchen trying to do two things at once!  Luckily you can back up or rewatch if it is complicated.  Note the time Valorie sent this email?  My goodness, do you ever sleep?

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 11:44 PM Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@...> wrote:
Hi all, I found a fantastic list of recommended Youtube genealogy channels on Discord, so I thought I'd put them all into a wiki page for us. Feel free to add others you have found useful.

Recommended Youtube Genealogy Channels: https://skcgs.groups.io/g/Society/wiki/29096

I hope you find this useful.

Valorie

Join Society@SKCGS.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.