Persons of Interest #ResearchOpportunity - Mon, 04/05/2021 1:00pm-3:00pm #researchopportunity #cal-reminder

Research-Group@SKCGS.groups.io Calendar <Research-Group@...>

Reminder: Persons of Interest #ResearchOpportunity

When: Monday, 5 April 2021, 1:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/fsx-wuhv-jgk?hs=122&authuser=0

View Event

Organizer: Education team Education@...

Do you have a brick wall, or as we refer to them, a Person of Interest and a #Research Opportunity? This group will help you the first Monday of each month. If you have a Person of Interest you would like the group to help you with:
  • Send an email to this group with a good, descriptive subject line ending with #ResearchOpportunity
  • In the body of the email or in a Google doc you link us to, tell us everything you know in a timeline
Whether or not you have a Person of Interest, show up  the first Monday of each month at 1 pm PDT ready to help out your fellow researchers.

Open cases: https://skcgs.groups.io/g/Research-Group/wiki/Home

To join meeting with Google Meet, click or paste into your browser:
https://meet.google.com/fsx-wuhv-jgk?hs=122&authuser=0 or join by phone: ‪(US) +1 732-630-0988‬ PIN: ‪820 902 735‬#

DARWIN LOLA WEBER

I put a doc in google docs and hit share.
I named it so that I could find it.
Can you advise if it shows up in the #Research Opportunity?

Thanks.

Lola Weber

Hi Lola,

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 4:32 PM DARWIN LOLA WEBER <hunter6806@...> wrote:
I put a doc in google docs and hit share.

There are two ways to share -- with individual email addresses, or with a link which you can then share. In either of these, you need to choose whether to allow viewing, commenting, or editing. If you don't choose, it will be view-only.

If you added specific emails, a personal link will be sent to each address you listed.

If you copied a link -- where did you send that?

I named it so that I could find it.
Can you advise if it shows up in the #Research Opportunity?

Did you send a link to the group? Did you add the group address to share it? I see nothing but this email from you in the group today.

Valorie

Thanks.

Lola Weber_