Event: Persons of Interest #Research Opportunity #research

Valorie Zimmerman <v.zimmerman@...>

Hi Charlene, I'm unsure why so many copies are being sent. We removed Persons of Interest over the summer.  Attendance was waning -- even those who had submitted cases were not showing up.

The Groups.io group is still online and hopefully will be used for discussion. We began the group because people expressed interest in getting and giving help to one another with so-called brick walls ancestors. If interest revives we'll start again in the fall. If not, perhaps we'll be seeing one another in person at the local Family History Center!

Valorie

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 6:08 PM Charlene Rasch <froggie7533@...> wrote:
Are you closing down? It looks like classes are all being canceled 😩