Cancelled: Persons of Interest #ResearchOpportunity

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Monday, June 7, 2021
1:00pm to 3:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/fsx-wuhv-jgk?hs=122&authuser=0

Organizer: Education team Education@...

Do you have a brick wall, or as we refer to them, a Person of Interest and a #Research Opportunity? This group will help you the first Monday of each month. If you have a Person of Interest you would like the group to help you with:
  • Send an email to this group with a good, descriptive subject line ending with #ResearchOpportunity
  • In the body of the email or in a Google doc you link us to, tell us everything you know in a timeline
Whether or not you have a Person of Interest, show up  the first Monday of each month at 1 pm PDT ready to help out your fellow researchers.

Open cases: https://skcgs.groups.io/g/Research-Group/wiki/Home

To join meeting with Google Meet, click or paste into your browser:
https://meet.google.com/fsx-wuhv-jgk?hs=122&authuser=0 or join by phone: ‪(US) +1 732-630-0988‬ PIN: ‪820 902 735‬#

Based on the lack of replies to my suggestion, June, July and August will be cancelled. Instead, we will have one extra Genealogy Chat per month -- to be scheduled. Those chats will be announced by the Calendar in the main group, Society@skcgs.groups.io, not here.

I'm in the process of writing up my grandfather's McBee family and will post the link to this group when it is closer to completion. I would love feedback, although you've all probably heard more than you want about my McBees!

Valorie