Topics

May 11 meeeting

MARYLYNN STRICKLAND

Wow!  We had 16 people at our virtual meeting today.  It was a lot of fun seeing people again, answering questions and sharing information.

We have requests to continue this sort of virtual gathering in the future because we get a chance to know each other better.  Plus, we're learning new skills every time we come together.

The topic for 8 June is "X, Y and Mitochondrial DNA".  Hope to see you then and at the General Meeting and TUG meetings coming up this week.

Ann Lowe

So sorry I couldn’t make the meeting.
 I was working with staff at Dads home to video chat with him before the meeting and our failed attempts went on most of the meeting time.
 I have learned much from the group and wish to participate. Are there any notes or PowerPoint outlines that has the bones of the meeting I might receive.
Be well be safe
Anne

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 10:17 AM Ann Lowe <blulowe@...> wrote:
So sorry I couldn’t make the meeting.
 I was working with staff at Dads home to video chat with him before the meeting and our failed attempts went on most of the meeting time.
 I have learned much from the group and wish to participate. Are there any notes or PowerPoint outlines that has the bones of the meeting I might receive.
Be well be safe
Anne

Sorry we missed you, Anne. I didn't have prepared slides, but was inspired by all of what we covered and am mostly finished with a blog article covering slightly more than we tackled.

Valorie