Family Tree Maker Users Group

genealogydave@liessefamily.net

A couple important topics in this message.  First, our monthly meeting will be this Saturday, 7 March, usual time and place (10:15am, Auburn Library quiet area).  If you have questions to discuss and haven't yet sent them to Winona be sure to do so today or tomorrow so she has time to research them if needed.  I won't be there, myself -- not during tax season! -- but will see you again in May.

Second, by now you should have received an invitation to join the ftmug@skcgs.groups.io mailing list.  Only 11 of you have joined but I don't have the access rights to see who you are.  This month and next I'm sending this message the old way and via the list, so if you get two copies that's why.  After that, though, I will use only the groups.io list so if you want to keep getting these notices and haven't signed up please do so!  If you didnt get the invitation, or need help joining the list, let me know and I can help you with it.

Have a great meeting!

Dave