Family Tree Maker User Group - Sat, 12/05/2020 10:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

FTMUG@SKCGS.groups.io Calendar <FTMUG@...>

Reminder: Family Tree Maker User Group

When: Saturday, 5 December 2020, 10:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://meet.google.com/jge-zasz-sib?hs=122&authuser=1

View Event

Organizer: Winona Laird

Click or paste the link into your browser to join the meeting: https://meet.google.com/jge-zasz-sib?hs=122&authuser=1

Julianne Johnson

Please keep me on this list.

The reminder came in right at 10am and I checked my email about 10:30.  When I asked to join, you must have been busy and not checking late people like me.

I really appreciate what you do and I didnt have this meeting on my calendar.  Remind me, is it the fourth Saturday of each month???

Julianne Johnson
PO Box 71
Manzanita Oregon 97130

503.368.3342, landline
503.338.2212, cell

On Nov 28, 2020, at 10:00 AM, FTMUG@SKCGS.groups.io Calendar <FTMUG@SKCGS.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Family Tree Maker User Group

When: Saturday, 5 December 2020, 10:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://meet.google.com/jge-zasz-sib?hs=122&authuser=1

View Event

Organizer: Winona Laird

Click or paste the link into your browser to join the meeting: https://meet.google.com/jge-zasz-sib?hs=122&authuser=1

Hi Julianne,

You didn't miss the meeting!

Please re-read the date of the scheduled meeting: Saturday, 5 December
2020, 10:00am to 12:00pm. That is next week, not yesterday. Meetings
are scheduled on the first Saturday of each month.

Hope this helps,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her

Julianne Johnson

Oh, yea.  Losing my mind from time to time.

Julianne Johnson
PO Box 71
Manzanita Oregon 97130

503.368.3342, landline
503.338.2212, cell

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 1:38 PM Julianne Johnson <jjmanzanita@...> wrote:

[...]

Aren't we all! I've logged in hours or days early to meetings I set up
myself! -v

On Nov 29, 2020, at 2:17 PM, Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

genfreak@comcast.net <titusduff@...>

And your work is much appreciated!!