Re: Family Tree Maker User Group - Sat, 05/01/2021 10:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Winona Laird

Joyce
So glad you will be joining our group.
Go to help in the program and start watching the Training Tutorials. These will help you get started.
We are not have the Family Tree Maker User Groups in June as the Society is having a seminar With Judy Russell as our speaker, Check our website for that. SCKGS.org
Our next FTM meeting will be July 3.  You will get notice for that meeting.
Winona Laird

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 10:59 PM jkpiet <jkpietila@...> wrote:
I'm new to this group and haven't attended a meeting yet, but looking forward to doing so.

I just installed FTM 2019 and I am in overwhelm!  I used my old version of FTM since 2002. I don't know where to start with this 2019 version. Any tips on best resources to get myself jump started in using it?

I'm fighting off an urge to uninstall it and go back to my old version.  :-)

Thanks,
Joyce Pietila

Join FTMUG@SKCGS.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.