Re: Family Tree Maker User Group - Sat, 05/01/2021 10:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Edward Young

Stay with It Joyce and trust you are being acclimated to a better way of engaging life. Give your powerful mental program enough time to make needed adjustments for the latest version of FTM.

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 10:59 PM jkpiet <jkpietila@...> wrote:
I'm new to this group and haven't attended a meeting yet, but looking forward to doing so.

I just installed FTM 2019 and I am in overwhelm!  I used my old version of FTM since 2002. I don't know where to start with this 2019 version. Any tips on best resources to get myself jump started in using it?

I'm fighting off an urge to uninstall it and go back to my old version.  :-)

Thanks,
Joyce Pietila

Join FTMUG@SKCGS.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.