Re: Family Tree Maker User Group - Sat, 05/01/2021 10:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Winona Laird

My only guess would be the settings on your laptop for the video.
Winona

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 3:23 PM John Reeves <reevesbus@...> wrote:

My problem has happened for me for every meeting.

John

From: FTMUG@SKCGS.groups.io <FTMUG@SKCGS.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Liesse
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 2:10 PM
To: FTMUG@skcgs.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FTM] Family Tree Maker User Group - Sat, 05/01/2021 10:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

I had a similar problem in January -- no video on my laptop, only sound.  Hoping it works better next time I'm able to attend!

---

Dave Liesse, EA
President/General Manager
Skingco Services, Inc.
33720 9th Ave S, Ste 9
Federal Way, WA  98003-6735
(253) 839-9185

On 2021-05-04 11:41, John Reeves wrote:

Winona,

I run a HDMI cable from my laptop to my TV so I can watch on my big screen and listen through my sound bar. This works with zoom. However, with google I only get sound from my laptop. Has anyone else reported this problem?

John

Join FTMUG@SKCGS.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.